WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Get answers to all your questions fast here from our most Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A 89$ one time fee will be charged when moving addresses. At least a 3 week notice needs to provided before the move date.
- You can pay your bill online, logging into your account at www.telnova.ca
- Log in to your customer portal, click support, and follow the instructions to contact our support team.
- Telnova offers VoIP services for homes and businesses across Canada.
- Yes. You can transfer your current number to Telnova’s network. You will need to fill out this form and send us a copy of your current provider’s bill to begin the process of transferring your number. It can take anywhere between 7-21 business days. Your number will automatically be set up on your new Telnova service, meaning there will be no loss of service during transition. Contact us today to get started.
- No. During the process of transferring your current phone number, we make sure that the transfer will happen smoothly, without the loss of service.
- Yes. TelNova can transfer your current toll free numbers to our networks the same way as a regular number. Just fill out this form and make sure to send us a copy of your current provider’s bill.
- Yes. All phone calls pass through our own network, making sure that all calls are as secure as they can possibly be.
- Yes. You can use your own analog phones using Telnova’s phone adapter that is required with all residential and entry level business packages (not on Telnova’s PBX system)
- A variety of IP-Phones can be used with our PBX solution. We prefer using Yealink products because they have been continuously tested on our system, and have been proven to have minimal loss of quality. If you would like to use your own products, we would need the make and model of the device prior to setup to ensure the compatibility with Telnova’s system. An extra fee may apply.
- Telnova’s phone system can be installed in as little as 30 minutes to as long as 3 hours. Each installation varies depending on the amount of IP-Phones that need to be set up and placed. Our technicians are available around the clock to make sure to answer any questions regarding the setting up of Telnova’s PBX system
- No. All packages offered by Telnova include unlimited bandwidth. Meaning there is no limit to your usage.
- Internet speed varies depending on your address. Contact our sales team to see what speeds are available in your area.
- Yes. The modems that are offered with TelNova Internet packages include wireless technology.
- No. Only our modems offered with Telnova internet packages can be used. Our modems are prepared and synced with our system to maximize service quality.
- Yes. You can get TelNova Internet installed without a telephone line. An extra fee could be charged depending on the address.